Tuesday 26 February 2013

Trends and Roles - Article 1

http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/constructivism/    As part of my assignment I am to pick two articles, which I have done. I will touch on a few topics in constructivist learning and teaching. Here are four characteristics of a constructivist classroom according to Audrey Grey. #1 the learners are activity involved  #2 the enviroment is democratic #3 the activity's are interactive and student centered  #4 the teacher facilitates a process of learning in which students are encouraged to be responsible and autonomous. I find constructivist learning activity's interesting because it has applied to me in my learning process. Such as experimentation, ie, trying something new and discussing as a class the results. Working in groups to find answers and knowledge from each other. Watching films to get the visual context and a learning sense. There are many more examples, but for me it,s the hands on experience that i can learn best from.

No comments:

Post a Comment