Tuesday 26 February 2013

Trends and Roles - Article 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivist_teaching_methods  This article I  just love, It has it all from classroom examples to in the field experiences and again the thing that catches me is the hands-on and group work and discussions because i,m in the heavy equipment and logging industry i have found myself many times standing in a group of men with lets say,  a broke down machine that no one man in the group knows how to fix but with the input of many of the group found an answer and were able to fix the machine. And at the same time everyone standing there just got a lesson in constructivist learning.

2 comments:

  1. I took PIDP 3100 before, and I don't remember learning about constructivist learning. I'm glad I read your blog. I really like the simple way you were able to explain such a complex concept.

    ReplyDelete